1. iphone charger from Uncommon Goods – Give your drained battery a boost with this stylish portable battery that’ll revive a charge-less Apple device for up to 3 additional hours – $35
2. A subscription to House Beautiful magazine for the design enthusiast – $15 for 10 issues!!
3. A custom mongram cutting board from the Budget Bowtique. Everyone loves a monogram! There are several colors, patterns and typestyles to choose from.
4. A great gift to give for the holidays. The classic heartwarming story of the Christmas Box (available at Amazon)
5. Nothing sweeter than a handwritten note. Trendy chevron pattern in fun colors. If you’re not familiar with C Wonder, you have to check out their website here – $48
6. For those of you in the cooler climates (it’s been in the 70s here in Atlanta) this would be a great gift. Nothing more classic than black and white houndstooth, available from Nordstrom – $39.
7. Well now, a TJ Maxx giftcard, in my opinion, would be all I would need (assuming it’s more than $50)!!
8. If you’ve never heard of glassy baby, it is more than a handblown cup you put a votive candle in. There’s an amazing story on how these came to be. Please click here to read Kelly’s blog that will tell you all about it! – $44
9. A custom made silhouette of a wedding photo, child , dog, etc. from master artist Karl Johnson of Cutarts.com. This would be a very special gift that would be a family heirloom! Each are cut freehand and are an original piece of art. A 5 x 7 starts at only $25.
10. If you’re looking for the perfect gift to give someone you care about, a charity gift card is a great option. The Good Card is a gift card stored with value that can be redeemed as a donation to any of more that 1.2 million charities. You choose the amount, the receiver of the gift chooses the cause.
Hope you enjoy these ideas for some thoughtful gifts this holiday season!!